Follow @Jakaya10 JAKAYA: #WCW

Thursday, June 12, 2014

#WCW

There is something about me and petite ladies. I donno. I am from Western Kenya, born and bred in Kisumu, I should be into lasses with respectable behinds but hell no.  I have really tried to like women with respectable behinds and big bodies but it has never just worked out. I mean they are good to look at but that is just it. No thought materializes from there. Nothing ticks. From the first moment I appreciated a lady as a woman, from the days of Jacqueline and Lesley, as far as I can remember, it has always been a petite woman. All the ladies I have dated thus far has been of light body frame, all the ladies I look and feel weak on my knees are small in body frame.  Remember the post I did on Bonnie? The actor in that series? These women happen to be cute, beautiful pretty and have some meekness in them. They are just adorable people. I donno how but they always just are. The rest is NSFW comments, plus there are people who might end up on this blog and use that information against me lol.  If this was a curse, then it really is a strong one.
Now I have not been an active blogger because, I am lazy and lack in discipline and I accepted myself. So I stopped trying. This issue of my rather unafrican preference in ladies has gotten me to my keyboard. The world ought to know. Someone somewhere needs to tell me it is totally okay lol. Anyhow, why did I decide to blog today? I am crushing on a lecturer of mine. Don't look at me like that. Do not, you! Yes you! Stop judging me. She is not a 50 something lady. She is a lady in her mid-twenties I suppose. I don’t know. She is one of those bright students who pursue their masters while tutoring I suppose. These small ladies are quite tricky to approximate age wise, at least Sanya will agree with me there. I started crushing on her a while ago, a year or two perhaps but back then we interacted on very few occasions so I never got to know the real extent of this crush. Then came this semester where she is taking us on a class. In the first class, she wore this lime green skirt with a top matching the skirt then accessorized it with a green scarf. I donno. She just looked amazing. Plus those are my favourite colours man. Why is God doing this to me? Why? Then the second class, she put on a nice dress that showed her nice light legs. I was seated at the front and I spent all that class between listening to her teach and listen to her in another context altogether. The white board looked like white sheets at some point during the lecture. Okay I did not pursue the thought any further. I felt a tinge of guilt. I could not wait for Wednesday to make her my #WCW. My lecturer is the epitome of my taste in ladies, though a bit shy. She rarely looks us in the eye during lectures. I try to set that eye contact that is never forthcoming, though I do not know what I would do with it (the eye contact) in the unlikely event that we, you know what.
I had a crush on a teacher in my high school. She had these hazel eyes that one. The ones that look straight into your heart and thaw it. One fine lass, young, around the same age as my current lec and boy, wasn't that was one long crush. It never died, or so I believe. I just cleared and put it behind me. Then there was that crush on Keri Hilson. Enough said.

Anyhow, this is me, and a lecturer I am crushing on. I hope this crush works out constructively and in my attempt to impress, I end up with a nice A in this unit. No Ds (The puns won't just leave us alone now, will they?)

No comments:

Post a Comment